Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: Whats cooking at the mo ?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Chance1234's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2000
    Posts
    1,698
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Just wondering what everyone is working on at the moment

    Im working on a Mini Feature which is a Horror FIlm shooting begining next year and being shot on Digi-Beta. also got piles of music Videos coming in


    Chance



    ------------------
    5YLAC Films

    www.itkoa.co.uk

    http://www.lookingglass.atfreeweb.co...ghts/index.htm

    download the deadlights trailer at

    <http://www.lookingglass.atfreeweb.co...s/images/deadl
    ights_trailer1.rm>

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Them1tch's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 15th, 1999
    Posts
    144
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    In the wake of "In the jeans" (shown at raindance earlier last month) I'm workin on "Black and Blue" a short about a affluent guy who tries to commit suicide after sufferin bombardments of domestic violence from his wife. u (chance) read the script and offered to produce it for me (sorry mate I got a better offer $$$$). Its goin through a rewrite at the mo, shootin hopefully in the new year.

    I'm available for runners work (expenses) on your shoot if u want matey, could do with some experience.

    Also seeking representation for my feature screenplay "Problem Solved" which I've been writing over the past few years, comin on good and had some great professional reviews, just no fricken option yet!!

    Paul

    [This message has been edited by Them1tch (edited November 26, 2000).]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member LAmind's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 1st, 2000
    Posts
    301
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I began writing a script this past Summer, for a film me and a friend are hoping on finishing by the end of NEXT summer. I kinda stopped writing the script once school began and I had to get involved with all the homework and all that crap. But now, I looked back at it, and today I wrote a lot of new material.

    This movie is going to be about 30 minutes, maybe a little more like 35 minutes. It?s divided into 3 parts. Each part is about different aspects of life. And the whole movie is going to be kinda moody and dark. But there will be times when it will be more lighter on the heart. The 3 parts are:

    Part 1: World
    ?Distortion?

    Talks about where we live, like cities. Talks about machines and computers, and the world around us. Also points out who you are and why you are an individual. It?s more kind of ?subliminal?

    Part 2: Soul
    ?What Happens Next is Up to You?

    Deals about the human soul and dying, or lack of dying. More about life and death and mentality.

    Part 3: Ending
    ?Goodbye and Take Care?

    Not too long because this is just in here to help close the movie. Life ending in serenity.

    I have most of the first 2 parts right now, and I?ll be finished maybe before February if I work hard on it. Hopefully we can begin shooting after winter and through summer. SO that?s about what?s up with me right now.

    -Ivan


    ------------------
    "A place for everything and everything in it's place".

  4. #4
    Inactive Member shirt's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 7th, 2000
    Posts
    274
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have a tons on the go...
    School wise...

    Just shot a 30 second silent 16mm called "Dink." I directed and wrote... I had to reshoot the title cards though, and when I did it was in the middle of a snow storm. (It had to be shot entirely outdoors with 10ft-c +

    I am also being the Art Director for a spoof budweiser commercial... just finished some set drawings a few hours ago.

    Not to long ago I did a spoof car commercial... check it out at http://satanspig.itgo.com
    Only the Realplayer version works... I;ve had no time to fix it.

    And the last thing I have on the go is a project that is due tuesday, except I am having huge RAM problems (68megs) so I most likely going to upgrade to 256 tomorrow...

    the school project is an interview/docu with Jonathon Torrens (If you are Canadian and ever watched Street Cents or Jonovision you will know who he is...) on the CBC.

    Busy busy busy... plus I was attempting to finish my WFP film... BUT... We just had a snow storm.. might try for December 9th though... wish me luck!

    How about everyone else?
    that just totally helped me organize!

  5. #5
    Inactive Member tashunka's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 11th, 2000
    Posts
    141
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    MIKE!!!! good to hear you didn't die....was starting to wonder. Sounds like you've definitely had your plate full. I just finished editing my first short (also for the WFP) last week and it should be arriving in the U.K. tomorrow for work on the original score to commence. I was supposed to shoot an advertisement for a fellow writing a RPG to be used on his website..that's been postponed for a couple weeks though. Have 2 scripts on the go.....my first attempt at a "comedy" piece will be a short about 20something alcohol abuse..and I'm also collaborating via ICQ on a dramatic feature about some sexually confused teenager/early 20's people. Hoping to get some music videos on the go soon as well.

    Good luck with your shoot mike....
    keep in touch!!
    tash.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Littlerich's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 21st, 1999
    Posts
    506
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Exclamation

    I've got a few things on the go...

    Most of them are on the Back burner (Well, all of 'em!)

    I have written a short film about homelessness, got it past the story board process, found all the locations and am trying to get people interested (All I need is a cast and crew wink ).

    I am also in the middle of writing a sci-fi short (about 15 minutes)...
    this is basically to see what I can do visually, what special effects I can achieve and how well it will work.
    I have been in touch with a few people from this board about helping me out, and YES! I am still interested on your input!

    I have another project I want to do, a docco about alcoholism and coping with Alcoholics.
    I have got the full backing of the local TV station, but I need to do a lot of research.

    If there is anyone out there interested in any of my projects, don't hesitate to drop me an E-mail.

    The address is below.


    ------------------
    KEEP FOCUSED!
    Little Rich.
    http://go.to/littlerich
    [email protected]

  7. #7
    eddie
    Guest eddie's Avatar

    Post

    For the past year or so I have been working on a Black and White Horror feature film, made in 3 parts, as 3 short films, and then bound together as one long film.
    Shot on Super8, 16mm and Video. - it has a bit of everything: animation, computer special effects, ridiculous Camera movements, over-acting, loads of locations, a big cast - A Carnival Tribute to Filmmaking and Films in general. And all to cost under 5000 quid.
    Part 1 has been made. Part 2 shot and currently being edited. Part 3 some has been shot, most of it hasn't. Most of it has been written. Will be filmed early next year, for a premier on Halloween 2001. Then on Video ...blah blah blah - big plans!
    Final thing will probably come in at around 2 hours of manic arty-epic mayhem. For anyone watching - the time will fly by! (honest)

  8. #8
    Inactive Member assyrix's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 30th, 2000
    Posts
    411
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    In the middle of gathering all the equipment for an utterly incredible stupid flick involving horny milkmaids with huge hooters, inflatable sheep-banging sodomites, purple udder parasites from outer space trying to take over the world, a martial arts-contract killer without a mission but suffering from a stroke and devoid of threedimensional vision - and a staunch conservative female police detective with a bunch of very dodgy photos.

    I have obtained my NLE editing system (SGI O2 R10K 1 gig RAM, IEEE1394 option and a 1600SW flat panel display) plus a bunch of crazies (including two professional actors) to take part in this madness. Next week I'm gonna finalise the script. Planning to shoot on DVCAM in Q1 2001 but haven't decided on the camera yet. Most likely a Sony DSR-PD150 (has anyone got experience with that thing?).

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Littlerich's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 21st, 1999
    Posts
    506
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, helvetica, sans serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by assyrix:
    Most likely a Sony DSR-PD150 (has anyone got experience with that thing?).<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

    I have not had experience with the PD150, but I have used the DSR 300P.



    ------------------
    KEEP FOCUSED!
    Little Rich.
    http://go.to/littlerich
    [email protected]

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Chance1234's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2000
    Posts
    1,698
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ive used the DSR500 and its pants, just too damm light. when youve got a pag battery attached to the back. and you got it in your shoulder you'll find the camera tilting backwards all the time. same on the tripod unless you fix it bloody hard. In all the front end is to light and its damm hard ot keep steady


    Chance

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •